We Are Here For Your Dog When They Are Hurt, In Pain, Or Just Not Feeling Their Best.
Our Staff Has The Skills, Resources, And Compassion To Handle Many Of Your Dog’s Medical Issues. We are here for you when…
- Your dog is vomiting
- Your dog is having diarrhea
- Your dog is itching, losing hair, or having skin issues
- Your dog is having allergies or an allergic reaction
- Your dog won’t stop scratching their ears, shaking their head, or experiencing ear infections
- Your dog is having discharge or squinting of their eyes or experiencing eye infections
- Your dog won’t stop sneezing, coughing, or their nose is runny
- Your dog has any cuts, scrapes, bite wounds, burns, or lacerations
- Your dog has a broken toenail or an injury to their paw pad
- Your dog is limping, crying out in pain, or has a broken bone
- Your dog is scooting their rear end, licking their behind excessively, or having anal gland issues
- Your dog is having bloody urine, trouble urinating, or any other urinary problems
- Your dog ate something they are not supposed to, including a toxin (chocolate, raisins, grapes, poisonous plant, etc.) or a foreign object (sock, toy, towel, etc.)
- Your dog has been bitten by another dog, a spider, or a snake
- Your dog is having seizures
- Your dog is dehydrated
- Your dog has a fever
- Your dog is not eating as much or not at all
- Or if your dog is just not acting themselves
We hope you never have to deal with any of these issues. However, we are here to provide diagnostics and treatment for your dog and get them feeling better ASAP.
While we are able to handle most illnesses and injuries, there are a few things that may require a true emergency room, overnight care, or surgery. We can absolutely help direct you to an emergency hospital nearby to ensure that your dog gets the care they need in those rare instances.